Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Marriage Builder Moment for July 23, 2012


Time with Me
Being married with all of the demands of our jobs, parenting requires that you steal away some time for just you and your mate. This is crucial to keeping your marriage together. Be sure not to devote all of your time to others and neglect spending time with him or her. You just might find that this solves some conflicts in your marriage. So find some time for you and your mate outside of your morning and nightly routine as you pass each other. Set aside some special time for just the two of you to remember just how important the two of you are to each other. Escape and get away with your spouse to reconnect.

Song of Solomon 2:10 (NLT) My lover said to me,“Rise up, my darling! Come away with me, my fair one!